Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Warning... rappers now, you better get it up

Lil Wayne sent out some warning shots before he headed off to prison. Check out this video of behind the scene footage... Weezy recording songs for his No Ceilings mixtape.

Photobucket

Quotes of note:
"I swear to God," Wayne insisted. "It's all right. I'm telling you, rappers now, you better get it up while I'm not feeling it like that. Once I start feeling it like that, y'all in trouble. Right now, I'm rappin' right now because y'all ain't heard me in a minute. I don't really feel it like that. But my artists though ... psssh. They'll eat you n---as' lunch. We superstars. We don't battle. We don't want to be compared to nobody. I teach, I preach and I [lead by example]. Superstars. We breed superstars. I teach them how to be superstars first. You don't wanna be a rapper, you don't wanna be a singer, you wanna be a superstar. Therefore you don't have to rap nor sing. You can do whatever, because you a superstar. It's easier."
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1635215/20100331/lil_wayne.jhtml
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1628277/20091215/lil_wayne.jhtml

No comments: