Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter


TGIGF 80 degrees in the city as we celebrate this Good Friday. I can't remember the last time it was this many holidays back to back? Happy Palm Sunday, Passover, Holy Week, April Fools, Good Friday and Easter... :)

Not to mention I get to be a complete movie nerd along with hundreds of others tonight for the release of Clash of the Titans! Clash of the Titans was one of my favorite movies as a kid growing up in the 80s. Tonight is the release of the 2010 remake.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!



1981








2010





Well, the reviews have been horrible and everyone is upset that it was shot in 2D and then converted for 3D unlike James Cameron's epic motion picture, Avatar which is still wowing watchers. I say who cares! I wasn't really expecting to receive a riveting performance out of this remake anyways. Honestly, as a fellow monster... I just want to see the Kraken possibly eat someone.

I-M

No comments: