Friday, January 8, 2010

WAR

Photobucket

The world stage is set for WAR tomorrow night at 8pm on NBC. What a build up! I've been bumpin' Beanie Sigel's "I Can Feel It In The Air" for the past couple of days. It's games like this that fuel my passion to write so much about football on what is supposed to be an indie music blog :) I know... I can't help it! There's a fire inside of me that's fed from seeing two proud franchises face off in a battle for everything in one of the NFL's most storied RIVALRYS. WAR BABY!


LINK

What a storyline...

Photobucket

Will Andy call the perfect game? What could he possibly come up with to score on this stifling Dallas defense that has been one of the stingiest in history over the past couple of weeks? Can the Eagles bounce back?

Yes, I'm a Browns fan but you know where my heart lies in this one!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to thank you for such a terrific quality site!
I was sure this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/hawaiian-party-supplies.html]hawaiian Party Supplies[/url].