Thursday, January 7, 2010

Breaking News...

According to a "undisclosed source" Pat Kirwin, Sirius NFL Radio Host, reported today that Mike Holmgren will ultimately decide to retain the embattled Cleveland Browns coach Eric Mangini for a second season. Pat's words were that a birdie whispered in his ear saying that it's a 100 percent chance that Mangini isn't leaving... he also went on to say that it was a pretty big birdie that told him and not a little one.


I know how a majority of the fans are going to feel about this, but I honestly think this is good for the Brownies. I think that Eric Mangini can really grow with the backing of a guy like Mike Holmgren. Holmgren knows how to get an offense up and running. So for me, that offsets the fact that I'm still very uncomfortable with Brian Daboll but still very comfortable with Rob Ryan. It's a new day, and Mangenius gets to stay.

I-M

No comments: