Friday, May 14, 2010

Titanic 2010

Between watching the Cavs lose last night, and a bug saving my life this morning... explanation another time, the last 24 hours have been "WTF" to say the least. I guess to me, what's most disturbing, is the morning aftermath of last night's playoff loss.

I haven't seen this many people jump ship since James Cameron released Titanic in 1997. It's going to be interesting to see how many people climb back aboard if he stays. Regardless I'm Cavs for life baby... wouldn't have it any other way. I've lived through "The Shot," "The Drive" and "The Fumble," I think I can make it through "The Lebron"

Titanic 2010, disaster off the shores of Lake Erie... SOS!! Cavs fans in trouble!



What's going on in the mind of Lebron? Only he, God, Three of the other Four Horseman and Jay Z knows.



Sorry, found that on accident... had to post it.

What annoys me about the whole situation is that a lot of these "Cavs" fans don't even know who the hell Mark Price is, and it's not like I'm talking about teenagers here people. It just ticks me off to see so many "die-hards" jumping ship. Oh well, to each his own. As for me, I will still be reppin Cavs in 2011. I may not be as excited, depending on what Lebron does, but like I said before... I wouldn't have it any other way! Cavs 2011 BABY!

I-M

No comments: