Monday, November 30, 2009

Grammmmmmmmys



Photobucket



OMG OMG OMG how can you NOT be excited?!!! NJ is going SOLO?! I CAN DIE NOW. No, seriously... someone kill me.

Nick Jonas & the Administration, (HIS NEW GROUP) which features former members of Prince’s New Power Generation, will release their album, Who I Am, on Feb. 2. The group will make its live debut performing a single of the same name on the Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! special Dec. 2 on CBS.

Prince's New Power Generation?! Not really sure what to say... here :) :( :/ :? :&
By the way I saw clips of Prince at the Vikings game this past Sunday. He looked completely uninterested and bored out of his mind. Next time give me the effing tix! Have a glass of that big A bottle of wine behind you... be social. Plus, the announcer got his name wrong.



Laughter? My cup runneth over.

I'm such a hater...

I-M

No comments: