Thursday, June 28, 2007

Whatevah...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yeah, so ... I know that this is kinda old (like two weeks) but I have been really busy lately. With that being said, I had to write about this madness. Supposedly MM is mad at MCR.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

According to MM, MCR stole his style and he is truly upset about it. On his new album entitled, "Eat Me, Drink Me" he attacks MCR as bluntly as saying the words "fuck you, fuck you" in a song called "'Mutilation Is The Most Sincere Form Of Flattery." Other lyrics in that song include "Hey, there's no rules today/You steal instead of borrow/You take all the shapes that I make/ And you think that you thought/All the thoughts that I thought/Don't you?"

In an interview MM stated "I'm embarrassed to be me because these people are doing a really sad, pitiful, shallow version of what I've done. If they want to identify with me then here's a razor blade. Call me when you're done and we'll talk."

Here's a razor blade. Call me when you're done and we'll talk? What is that supposed to mean? Go try to kill yourself and then you can be cool like me? Give me a break. I'm sorry but there isn't even the slightest connection between MCR and MM in my eyes. I mean for starters I actually like MCR.

Whatevah!

MM has always kept some sort of beef alive with some artist. Can you spell insecure? Sorry MM but I'm not feeling it. I always knew Canton people were a little off but come on. Okay, I'm just kidding I like Canton and "Heart Shaped Glasses" has a nice beat to it but not enough to justify this accusation. Besides didn't MM steal a little bit of style himself? Has anyone ever heard of Alice Cooper? What about Queen?

No comments: