Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I'm Comin Home!

Okay, so it's official. I'm coming home for a little while. I have an overwhelming desire to watch a Cav's game in Akron. Oh yeah, and see my family. I love you guys!!

I was thinking about waiting until next weekend when it'll be game five and probably a little more tense, but I might spend all my money on beer by then. Expect me there Friday evening around 8pm! I will be leaving Monday around 2pm.

Also, I heard CBS may be bringing Jericho back playaz!!! I'm so happy I could eat a live Tree Frog!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Dammit, I did it again. My bad ... I don't know how a picture of a crazy man eating a LIVE tree frog got in there, hold on, that was the wrong picture.

Here we go!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

CBS is in talks to bring back the show with a seven-episode mid-season order. I hope they do. However, they did say that it's not final, and it still may not happen. My question is, how you just gone leave me hangin in suspense for the rest of my life CBS? It's like CBS only has one eye open to the public!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay, I quit....

No comments: