Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Sleepy

I just heard that Akon is getting criminal charges brought up against him for throwing that kid off stage. I hope he doesn't get locked up. Then he will really feel lonely. Well, atleast he'll have a cell mate who will probably be really excited to see him.

I guess The Game also was charged yesterday for making a criminal threat and possessing a firearm in a school zone. This incident supposedly stemmed from a basketball game. These dudes crack me up man. Can someone please answer me this; if the whole world is a stage how come most these people don't know how to act?

In other news, I'm really, really sleepy. Yes, I'm whining. I know, it's not good to whine! I have been getting up at 4am to do the WDEL video news. It's fun though. Lee St. John the guy that is tutoring me is great. I'm brushing up on my editing skills. Wanna check out the video? Why, sure you do! Here it is!




Oops, wrong video. Here it is....

No comments: