Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wonka Mix - The Theme Right Now

I seriously can't get away from this quote. It's the theme of my life right now. "So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it." - Willy Wonka.

I'm so busy I can't even get out what I want to say. It's all worthy however. New web launch on its way from Black Ink Management and Music Group. New album on its way from that awesome band Revolution, I Love You. New music from Philly's best Indie band The Quelle Source. A boat load of shows scheduled here... www.WeAreMonsterEnt.com. And, best of all... a super, kick ass Halloween show locked for this October at the Legendary Dobbs on South Street!

Here's the lineup:

Conversations with Enemies
R,ILY
City Rain
Mike McCarry
Parachuting Apostles
Case Closed
The Pleasure

Mark Rogers of WSTW will be emceeing the event!


I'm so excited. The only problem is, I don't have time to be excited. Must, Keep, Working...

For now, I leave you all with this short blog post, and this video. Enjoy

No comments: