Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Full Sail University



For those of you who may not know, I’m currently attending Full Sail University’s online program in hopes of one day becoming completely broke. No, seriously… by two thousand, and I believe fifteen, I hope to have earned my Music Business, Bachelor of Science degree, and an Entertainment Business, Master of Science degree. So far, I’m on my eighth class, and I can honestly say that I’m really enjoying it, and I hope to one day visit.


This post is a very special post, because it’s for my marketing class. With that being said, I would like to welcome my fellow classmates to Indie-Monster.com. Hopefully, you like the way I’ve decorated the place.

I started this blog back in May of 2007 as an integral part of my master plan to take over the world with music. So far, things are going well. The main goal was to showcase bands/acts that I strongly believe in, and that I felt deserved more recognition. As I’m sure you all may be able to tell by now, I’m a huge advocate for independent music. I’m actually a huge advocate for music in general, but I guess you could say that I have a thing for the unsigned, unheard of stuff. In addition to the music, this has also been a place for me to release. Blogging is therapeutic to say the least, and I can definitely say that so far this has been very rewarding in that sense.

What do I expect?

I’ve always been known for venturing into ideas and adventures, and sketching my path out as things progress. This was kind of that thing in a sense. However, as time went on, it became clearer and clearer that I really did want to take over the world with music. Music truly is a universal language. It has healing powers. It carries memories as well as inspiration. I’m absolutely convinced that the world would be a horrible place without it. I also strongly believe that the world could be so much better through it. I hope to help continue the movement that music has begun, whether through this blog, Monster Entertainment or any other venture. I hope you all come along for the ride.

I-M

2 comments:

Keith A. Garceau said...

Hey fellow Full Sailer, Just wanted to drop a line and let you know, you're not alone. I have been in Full Sail since May 2010. The ride has been rough but worth every bump. I am in the Music Production bachelors program. If you have any questions about school, contact me on my AIM account: keithgarceau@aim.com
Full Sail Ahead!

Indie-Monster said...

What up Majik... good to hear from you. Let's stay in touch.