Saturday, May 14, 2011

Seven Days

This reminds me of the time that I watched this really crazy ass video, and shortly after received a call from an unknown girl. When I picked up the phone she whispered "seven days." I was like, "Seven days until what?!" She didn't answer, she just hung up on me. I was so pissed off... I was like, "What a betch?" Anyways, my boy out in Cali wanted to see the video, so I made him a copy and mailed it out... haven't heard from him in a while. I hope he is doing okay.

Yeah, this is very similar because today I got a call from what I thought was that same rude chick. I picked up the phone and she was like "seven days!" I was like "Look betch!" However, before I could finish she told me that she was from Family Radio. I asked her why she called me after that video I watched several years ago. She told me that she didn't know what I was talking about, and that she wanted to call so that I could prepare my soul for next Saturday. I asked, "For what?" She was about to go into a story when I asked her to hold on because I wanted to pour a glass of whiskey while I listened. She got all upset, screamed "repent" and hung up the phone.

What is wrong with people?! So, I took it upon myself to look up Family Radio and found this.



My first thought was... "I'm not surprised." I just started going back to the gym. My second thought was, "Crap, now we will never know about Colt McCoy!" After I calmed down, I looked up Harold Camping the leader of Family Radio. Turns out, this is his like third prediction of the world ending. I immediately calmed down, but then got worried again because I thought to myself, "Well he has had a lot of practice... maybe this is it?"

So, as it stands now. I'm still going to the gym, but I am drinking more whiskey than normal. How are you all coping? Have you even heard yet?

I-M

No comments: