Saturday, August 27, 2011

Basement Blogging (Rant)

I figured that it would be interesting to blog from the basement while tornadoes and hurricanes swirled above my head. No, seriously this is some scary shit! I hate tornadoes, and yes I know hate is a very strong word. Currently, the east coast is experiencing its worst storm in over 50 years. Philadelphia is under a state of emergency, and no, not one of those normal emergency states... this one is directly from the government and hasn't happened since '86.

I never thought that I would say that I missed winter, but I'd much rather have a blizzard right now. Hopefully, these old Philly buildings can hold tight. Hopefully, the earthquake from earlier this week didn't loosen them up. Yes, I just wrote earthquake from earlier this week. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! What an interesting post this would be if only I could have read it from the past. Granted, the earthquake only caused a small amount of damage.

Still, there was an earthquake! And, it wasn't in California it was in Virginia, AND I felt it in Philly. Something is going on, or maybe it's nothing. It's probably nothing. Just a series of unlikely events tied together in one week. Maybe I should play the lottery before the week ends? Oh yeah, everything is closed. Anyways, this alternate reality is for the birds. I wish it would just chill out, so I can get back to thinking musically, and living life as normal.

I-M

No comments: