Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Alexander

This post seriously came late, as I actually couldn't stop listening to the music. One of the best albums of 2011 thus far...





"Glimpses" (Also one of my favorite songs from this album) Blues that forces you to hang on every word sung, the way that Blues should. The title describes all that we've had of Alexander Ebert over the past six or so months as a solo artist, Glimpses. With the release of "Truth," I've been on the edge of my seat... waiting. Now, with the release of this album we get more than Glimpses... we get the full on collage of splendid-wonderfulness that is Alexander. Being an Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros fan definitely played a part in the anticipation of this album, but in the end it's the musical genius of the front man that quenched my desire to hear more.



All I can say is go forth and hear for yourself... available now on iTunes.

I-M

No comments: