Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammys 2010


I was surprise to find out that this was Neil Young's first Grammy. I would have thought that he would have won one by now. Anyways, I'm really glad that Pink made it down safely... she had me a bit concerned for a while.



whew!

And, I guess I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this performance was my favorite... even tho I missed most of it... actually everyone missed most of it. Here's your chance to catch it all in its ghetto entirety!



And I'm gone pick da world up and Ima drop it on ya Head! **Dance Break**

That's really all I have on the Grammys. I mean, of course there was more! GaGa and Elton, Taylor Swift and Stevie Nicks... great performances and I'm sure I could name more, but I'll skip most of it for the sake of space on muh page. I would, however, like to congratulate Phoenix for "Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix". They, along with Kings of Leon, really deserved to win this year. For those who have still not heard of Phoenix go and catch up NOW. They are a really awesome band, and I believe they are from France. Trust me, you won't regret it. Two of my favorite songs this past year... "Lisztomania" and "1901" Speaking of 1901, you should see The Quelle Source cover it... it's amazing!

I-M

No comments: