This summer has been the summer of monsters like no other. They are coming out of the wood works like crazy trying to take my shine! Take a look at what has been washed up, captured and spotted in the U.S. over the last month or so.
First off, there was the Montauk Monster, found in the Hampton's late July.
HELL VISITS THE HAMPTONS!
Then, there was the Chupacabra said to be a mythical dog like creature spotted by police in Texas.
Now, we have reports that Bigfoot has finally been caught!
Hunters claim to have nabbed Bigfoot, Internet goes nuts
By Caroline McCarthy, CNET Thu Aug 14, 12:02 PM ET
A couple of hunters in northern Georgia (the state, not the country) claim to have found a carcass of the legendary creature known as Bigfoot (or Sasquatch, if you prefer).
The two hunters teamed up with a fellow named Tom Biscardi, head of a group called Searching for Bigfoot; they plan to hold a press conference on Friday in Palo Alto, Calif., to show off DNA evidence and photos--but not the body itself. That's apparently being kept under wraps. (Yeah, right.)
Biscardi's Web site, searchingforbigfoot.com, proceeded to crash under bandwidth pressures.
According to a press release, the creature:
• Stands 7-feet-7-inches tall.
• Weighs more than 500 pounds.
• Looks part human and part ape-like.
• Is male.
• Has reddish hair and blackish-gray eyes.
• Has two arms and two legs, and five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot.
• Has flat feet that are similar to human feet.
• Has a footprint that is 16.75 inches long and 5.75 inches wide at the heel.
• Has hands that are 11.75 inches long from the palm to the tip of the middle finger and are 6.25 inches wide.
• Walks upright. (Several of them apparently were seen on the day the body was found.)
• Has teeth that are more human-like than ape-like.
• Has been undergoing DNA testing.
I wonder what we will see next?
Maybe this post was about music?