Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Inspiration

I see Chris has found his inspiration ...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"The Damaged One" front man seemed really excited the other day when he called me. Things for the upcoming album are finally falling into place.

The band has been building a quiet following around northeast Ohio and the anticipation for "...From Here...", the band's first full length LP is building as well. I asked Chris about the name of the album, ("...From Here..."), what it meant and why there were dots leading from each end. Chris told me that the title represents the sound of the album, which if described would tell the story of not only where the band is from and how they have gotten to where they are today, but where the band is headed and their plans for the future. (I thought it was creative.)

The Damaged One, AKA TDO, will be working with Tempest Christopher a 25 year old producer/engineer from Akron, OH. and co-founder of The Pop Machine studio located in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. Christopher also sings for the bands Gallery and Prism Theory.

I'm really looking forward to hearing what these guys put together. I'm already a huge fan of "Please" one of the songs on the album.

I-M

No comments: