Sunday, September 26, 2010

So much to say and so... much time to say it

Well, I think it's pretty much obvious that I've been on a bit of a hiatus lately. This has probably been the busiest summer on record for the indie-monster. It literally consisted of me moving, starting a new job, working on a website, moving, promoting bands, hitting up shows, attending conferences, moving, not having internet or cable for a week, learning how to become a photographer, getting ready for school (which I'm still not ready for) and moving.

The biggest thing for me was the move. I hate moving. It requires lifting shit which I don't particularly like to do. Not to mention that it was also hot as balls out every damn day this Summer! I mean seriously, if there's someone out there that still doesn't believe that we're experiencing global warming, then they need to be smacked and smacked hard. This summer was so ridiculously hot that there were a couple of occasions where I didn't even feel like drinking. Now that's a heat that, as I mentioned earlier, can only be described as balls.

In addition to my busyness and the balls like heat, I've had a new schedule to deal with. (yeah I'm whining... click away or deal with it) My new schedule consists of me waking up at 5:20am daily. Other than the many nights that I've stayed up that late playing video games or out drinking I had no idea the world existed that early... at least not sober. It has definitely taken sometime getting used to, but I think I'm there. Anyway, it's good to be back at the controls, especially this time of year. I love this time of the year. I love Fall. All the new TV shows, football, Halloween, football, the NFL, the weather (especially after the ballsy summer), apple cider :), lower electric bill, football... etc. This is definitely my favorite time of the year. I mean, I like wearing shorts and all but you can really dress for the Fall ya know? I remember the days of laying out my brand new school clothes getting ready to head back to school. Man, those were the days. I think at one point back then the Browns were actually good too. Hmm, actually, that was way before I had back to school clothes. That was back when I had a back to school fro and I still really, really, really wanted that red Michael Jackson Jacket. Eh, I guess those were the days too. Didn't have to wake up at 5am.


Don't Hate


I was a rocker back then too, don't get it twisted! Well, I will end it here, and leave this as just an update reminding you all that I'm here... and back and I didn't really leave, was just busy, but now am not as busy but still kinda busy, and I'm here, and back. And, I still have a way with words.

I-M

No comments: