Monday, March 15, 2010

Brand New I-M Discovery!

I can't even begin to describe just how busy I have been over the last month. Between celebrating my 31st birthday, visiting family in Ohio, working hard for Graffiti Radio, Monster Entertainment, Black Ink MMG, Delmarva Broadcasting and house hunting, it's been a ride for sure! But you know, as they say, "With hard work comes success!" I don't know who they is that says that, but they is right! They must be rich? They must have they stuff together! They must be FOCUSED!

Look, I know it's not all about me... or maybe it is, hell it's my blog! Eh, I just figured I did owe a brief explanation as to why I haven't posted in basically a month. Below you will find one of the main reasons.

Meet an I-M new discovery and soon to be inked to Black Ink MMG via Monster Entertainment and Endyo Records... TAYLOR IVY

Taylor Ivy sings "Use Somebody" (Kings of Leon)



More information on Taylor Ivy coming soon as well as additional Black Ink MMG acquisitions/Monster Entertainment promotions! 'Tis the season of a rising enterprise... 2010 "It's a new decade and we call the next TEN!"

KEEP SLEEPING ON US WE LIKE IT THIS WAY!

No comments: