Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Seasick Mama "Quit Your Job"



Seasick Mama just released their new single off of their debut EP "Dead Like Money" that's due out February 19th through No Shame. "Quit Your Job" is the kind of track that you can't help but feel good when you listen to it. Maybe it's because I'm about to graduate college and the concept of being free is stuck in my mind, but I quickly became obsessed with this song off of the first listen. It's catchy and the music feels free like the lyrics. Not to mention the video is amazing. Director Russ Roe did an unbelievable job capturing the feel of the song and selecting the perfect imagery that I was as immediately hooked on the video as I was on the song. I better get back to playing this on repeat so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! And check out Seasick Mama on Facebook and Twitter!




Lauren Resnick
lauren@wearemonsterent.com

No comments: